Its Not Over (Prt.10)

This post is dedicated to Stubby!;*~ Me 7iib Your Blog WAYID!;p .. And 7aag R, And Jay And .. Pearl! Ou Meno Ba3ad? Oh Shayoukh!;* And 7ag All My Silent Readers!
Exx & Ohh's From WayWay;*
-----------
Nadia
----------

My smile slowly turned to a grin when I saw everyones reaction.



"Aah ee Fara7, el office ehnak, ru7ay ebru7ich .. o .. ah .. e b3dain achouf yimkin ayeelich" 6alal spoke ashamed that he knew anyone men hal ashkal.

"Bs akhaf ana" she answered him as she twirled her hair.

For some reason, 7amood, Khalid and everyone else tried to block my view, and tried to get me to go to my locker.

"Nadia, ta3alay khan ru7 our locker" 7amood said, almost pulling me from my arm.

But I was stubborn, and didnt move an inch.

The bitches name was apperantly Fara7, and she managed to pull away 6alal all the way to the office, and he didnt have a word in it.

Just as they left everyone ran to me. And I got support from everyone.
"Nadia malich shiqil minha, your way better" .. "Khali ywali hal 6alal, latkhafen mara7 etchoufen rig3at wayha mara thanya. He wont be sitting with us." And I even heard from someone say "6alal 6a7 men 3aini"

I assured everyone I was ok, and left with Khalid sipping on my frapp. I noticed that his arm was over my shoulder the whole time. I went to my locker, and I was getting my books, I saw them leave the office. Apperantly 6alal said a good joke which allowed her to laugh.

"3ama" I thought. "A7ed yith7ak chithy"

"She laughs like a witch" Khalid said.

"Wai3, she has a pointy nose like one too"

"Ee zain Halloween is coming up, mu lazim eta3ib nafisha to think of a costume"

I giggled.

Khalid walked me to class. He talked about random things, some I didnt even get,but I enjoyed every second of it.

I headed to my Calculus, and lama Khalid et6aman I was fine, he headed to his class.

I was getting out my books, and the teacher started to give out the test. I wasnt nervous, bil 3aks I was pretty confident after Khalids tutoring.

"Nadia will you please step out of the class" the teacher whispered as he came by my desk.

I did as I was told and headed out without saying a word. A few minutes later, he came by my outside.

"Nadia, I know you have been a lot in a week, and we have taken 2 new chapters, so I dont want to force you into taking this test today"

"Sir, I understand, but everyone goes through issues, Im ready to take the test."

"Nadia, its ok to be given sometime"

"Sir, Im fine. I WILL take the test today, please"

"Nadia. These 2 chapters are something totally diffrent than what we have taken."

"I understand, but Im still determinded to take the test"

"As you wish, and if you dont do well, you can re-take it whenever you catch up with the rest of the class"

He opened the door and I stepped back into the class. Some students raised their heads, and gave me a questioning look, but I just shrugged. Seconds later, I had the test paper on my desk. I scribbled my name on the top right hand corner, and took a look at the questions.

"Easy" I thought "Nafs ma Khalid ems gali. Take out all the similar ... "

I continued with the paper. I found it easy.

When I finished I looked up, and everyone was still working on the test. Some were biting on the top of their pencils, others fell asleep, as a sign that they had given up. I got up and headed to the teachers desk.

When I got there, he looked up and raised his eyebrow. "Done already?" He asked.

"Yes sir."

I handed in my paper. "Well times up" he stood up as I headed back to my seat. "You guys have 20 minutes left of class, so take it easy and just relax."

He walked around and picked up the papers. "Oh and if you dont bother me, I'll have them checked before you all leave"

Ri7t ag3ad mukani, and nearly everyone gathered up around me, asking me if I need anything. I was quite suprised, even those I hated and they hated me, came up and hugged me. We exchanged numbers, emails and BB pins, just incase I needed anything.

"Will everyone sit down, there are 5 minutes left, and I can give you your results back"

Everyone ran back to their seats desprate for the results of their first Calculus test.

"Well Im quite suprised" the walked over to his desk and picked up the tests. "There was one A, and everyone else got a D or lower." Everyone eyed the nerd in class, 9ale7. But he just turned around and gave us a cheesy giggle.

"Turn around bucky beaver" the teacher yelled at 9ale7. "It wasnt you who got the A. It was Nadia."

"AYSHAY?" I gasped. "I mean are you kidding me?!"

"You should be very proud of yourself young lady" Just then the bell rang. I ran to the door hoping I'd find Khalid outside waiting for me just as he promised. And to my shock he was.

"I GOT AN A ON THE TEST THANKS TO YOU!!" I screamed as I jumped up and down infront of him.

He laughed at me. "Ya 7ilwich wintay mistansa" I stopped and giggled. "Thank you!, Wala, Im the only who passed! Et9adig"

"Ou hatha entay etgouleen ana mudaris fashil ou you got an A."

"Shut up Khalid, you know I was joking ems"

We headed to English class, ou 6oul el 6ireej Khalid yi6afirni. We got into English class, which we had together, and saw 6alal with fara7 talking to the teacher. I made my way to the end of the class, to my usual spot, and Khalid sat infront of me. He turned to me and started talking wala 6alal yig3ad yami.

"Hey Nadia"

I gave him a dirty look and continued my chit chatting with Khalid, wala el 7abeba Fara7 etyeli.

"Law sama7tay, Goumay" she said w emnafsa.

"Excuse me gilbay wayhich!" Khalid spit back in my defence.

She gasped. "Hatha 7abeby wana bag3ad yama!" as she pointed at 6alal and pouted.

"3ayal shrayich entay ma3a tithlifoon w etdawroonlukum mukan thani, because this seat is taken"

Madry shino she went over and whispered at 6alal angirly, and then turned back at us and gave us a dirty look then stomped to an empty desk infront of the class.

The day continued out smoothly until it came to an end. I had a lot of work to catch up with so I stayed in the living room the whole day working on my homework as people came in and out for my mom.

Lama kint ga3dah at3asha with my mom and dads sister, I heard my phone ring in the 9ala. 7igarta, and continued my food. Lama khala9t I gathered up all my school work and my phone and went up to my room. I remembered the phone call and checked my phone.

Twho missed calls min raqam qareeb.

"Oh 6af" I thought. I headed to the shower, and then slept.

The next morning I woke up early. I BBM'ed Khalid before heading to school. Lama wi9alt, I got a BBM from him saying that he was running late ou ra7 you9al in a few minutes, so i asked the driver to take me to the nearest baqala. I grabbed chocolate, and gum and headed back to the campus. I saw Khalids car parked, so nizatla.

"Sorry nadia, khathatni el nouma"

"Khalid, Its fine, tawa 7:00, shfeeeek!"

"Madry, I just dont want you to be mad at me"

"Im not loser! 3ady!"

He smiled, and we walked into our usual spot. Everyone was there. Salamna and stuff, then took a seat on the bench. The latest gossip of the day included Fara7.

I popped kel el gum that I had in my mouth and stood infront of everyone. I started copying Fara7. "ombayh like ombayh, ma a9adig tadroon, ana pwincess bs im trapped in a witches body!" I immitaded her 7alema Boland voice.

El kil ba6-ha thi7ik, and then to my suprise, Fara7 was standing right there, behind me while her hand was in 6alals.

"Jad Nadia, QAWIYA!" 9agoor screamed between the laughs.

I turned to her, and gave her a look "BRING.IT.ON"

"Entay Nadia?"

"Gi6a3, maby esmi yimir elsanich"

"So entay el oboch etwafa gabil chem youm, bs oh well miskeen, he should have lived longer. Tadreen laish?, La2na ma rabach 3adil in that short period of time."

6alal laughed.

My knees buckled, I felt as though someone punched in my stomache.

I looked up ou ma chift ela Khalid jumping on 6alal and beating him up. El 6ragat yaw men kil mukan. Reem attacked Fara7, pulling her hair. The guys broke up into 2 groups beating up 6alal or pushing Fara7. Other girls that witnessed the scence joined in and helped Reem. I just sat back on the bench and let the tears flow.

Madry shloon, how or when, but the fight was broken up. The principal and helped me up and taken me to the office. There I saw everyone. There were almost 25 people in the office. Reem had a smile on her face, as fara7 cried. Everyone rushed in to hug me when they saw me coming in the office still crying. I huggeed everyone back and thanked them all for defending me. Lama el secertary zafatna, everyone sat and quited down with a grin from ear to ear except for 6alal and Fara7.

I was called into the principals office and I explained everything to him. He let me out ou ga3at ma3a the rest of my group.

"I love you guys, wala" I told everyone as we went into a group hug.

I heard someone laugh, it was 6alal.

I turned to him.

"Eth7ak 6alal eth7ak. Without oboy ala yir7ama chan enta el7een bil shari3, tabeni athakrik how my dad saved your family, athakrik jidam el nas?"

He acted cool and pretended like he didnt care. So I decided ena a6ali3 kel eb galbi.

"6alal! Without my dad chan you would be begging 7ag FILS! lama oboook bag men sharikat -x- sh9ar fekum, mu ensijan?" Everyone gasped and I started crying. "YEAH! HIS DAD KAN 7ARAMI, Bs with my dads was6a oboy 6ali3a, and he got his family back up on his feet la2na wa'6ifa eb sharikatna! Bs 6ila3taw mu kafu! So tadre what Im gona do? TADREEE? In babas will el sharika 9arat eb esmi. Ana aderha, and if you think thats gona be in a couple of years, your WRONG. I can manage everyting min elyoum! So I can fire your dad, and lets see how good your life would be. Dont you ever dare mention my dads name fahim!!"

El kil en9idam. Ou 6alal ma 3iraf wain yikhish wayha

I didnt care eni fitha7t ahla, bs ma7ad yitkalam 3an oboy, MA7AD. And his laugh triggerd my anger. Luckily, the secertary was Lebnaniya, so she understood everything and told the principal.

We stayed in the office for the first 2 periods.

Fara7 looked horrible as a bruise grew on her cheek, and her chapped lips stopped bleeding. Her curly hair turned into an afro.

Everyone that stepped into the office had to laugh at her. Fara7's parents showed up and she was suspended for a week. So was 6alal. But if Fara7's academic progress isnt on the average level she will be expelled in the begging of second semester which is around january. And for the rest of us, we were given permission to leave school early, if our parents agreed to let us, or we can continue or day normally.

I decided I had too much for a day, so I let the secertary call my mom and ask her to call the driver to pick me up early. When my mom asked why I was gona leave early, she said "La um Nadia, elyawm lil seniors fun day, fa mumkin ena nadia etrawa7 lil bait bakeer"

I ran over and hugged her since she didnt mention anything. Everyone that was able to leave decided to gather up at Johnny Rockets for breakfast. I texted my mom letting her know where I was heading too 3ashan she

We met up in Johnny Rockets el eb Marina Cresent, and took a seat between Reem and Khalid. I broke down there in the memory of Fara7's dirty words, but this time I didnt only have Khalid to assure me everything was ok, I had everyone there.

----------
I tried to make this a long post la2na I might not post for a day or two! I hope you like it.










10 comments:

Jay said...

I loved this post!!! Although I'm really busy right now I couldn't not comment on this post!! Zain ina they got suspended w beaten up ba3ad!! In my school they all would've been suspended=P
Ya7lailha the sharika eb isimha!!=D
This post broought tears to my eyes!!!;*
Love you!!!!

Anonymous said...

I REALLY REALLY LOVED HAL POST !!! .. waaay fara7 ba6at chabdy she's mean .. oo 7ata 6alal 7aqeer uff ;@ .. bss zain sawaw feehum both ;p .. tyt bss plz la6awleen 3alaina i cant wait till the nxt post ;D .. Luvv u ;**

-R ;D

Anonymous said...

WaaaaaayyWaaaaayy ♥
I LOVE YOU!:* Thaaankk You 3aaal Postt;$
9iij 9iijj A7raajtenyy;O Madryy Shagouuul;$ ..

P.S. - I Hate 6alaal, Screw Him Shnu Hatha;\ Waaii3 Laish Ysawii Chithyy Eb Nadia, She Dosn't Deserve It, Shd3wah 3alaih Ehu Ou Fara7 Waaii3 I Could Imagine Shakelha 9iijj Ashkaal Wa9khaa;'/ .. Waaaaaaii3 I'm So Pissed Right NOW!! I HATE 6ALAAAAAAL 7AQEEERRRR!!;@ Nadia Maskkennaa Wallahh 3awraatt Gulbyy;( Zaaain Etsawii Eb Hal Zeftt 6alaaal;@ Fasheltaaaa!! I'm So Happyy Ena She Did;) A7EEEB NADIAAAAAAA;$!

-Shayuuuuukh;*
AMUUUTT FEEECHH WAAAYYWAAAYY!;*

Teenager At Sea said...

I LOVED THIS POST!! Walla Jad The Part Lma They Started Hitting Them 7adi 3isht Idour W A7is Ina 9ij 6ali3aw 7arat'hom Feehom;P Zain Isawooon:p


I'm Loving 5alid BTW, W 6alal... No Comment, Ila A3arif How Does He Know Fara7 W Shloun!? Walla What The Story Behind All Of This?!

Anonymous said...

Tara ana 7addi mihawishchiya, 7aratny hal farah o hal 6alaaal, 3ade ana at-hawash weyahom? Please ):

Pearl;* said...

OHHHH GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!! Awwwal Shay Thanks For The Dedicate ;*** I LOVED THIS PART REALLY ... 7addaaaaaaaaa NICEEEE oo 3ajeeeebaaaa!!! You Should Make It Longer Next Time Im Really Excited;o!!!

Loved It Wayeed Oo Since you are the writer, i LOOOOOOOVEEEE you hehehe ;p..

Thanks 7abbeeebty Waiting The Other Parts.. Dont Be late OK ;*

BY : Pearl ;$

identity said...

shinoooo hal 6alal wai3 i hate him !!!
oo hal fara7 wai3 ishtabeen go die !!!
nadia oo 5alid amooot 3alihem so cute together!!
oo 5alid i want one for me!!
nadia a7la shay ina iftha7eta it is the truth so it is ok zain itsawiiii feeh !!!!:P
loved the post next post please!!!:*;p

Anonymous said...

i miss you :(

Anonymous said...

Hiii ;** where r u why aren't u posting !! is everything ok ?! I miss u ;**
-R ;**

Anonymous said...

1. I just read the whole story and let me tell you the word AMAZING maykafi! Wallah mashallah 3alaich you got me hooked;p
2. Khalid EYANIN:***
3. 6alal WAIIII3!!;@ I hate him! wzain etsaween feeh
4. Farah kilmat wai3 ma takfeeha;@ WAAAAIIIIII3!!!!
5. I'm addicted to your story;*
6. Next post please(A)

Post a Comment