Ur Only Sorry You Got Caught (Prt.9)

A7im A7im;$ I Dedicate This Post To 'Teenager At Sea' Who Inspired Me To Write My Own Blog! I Hope You Get Well Sooon Babes!;*

----------
Khalid
----------

Nadia sat on the sofa next to me, while her mother sat across the room next to my mom.

"Khalid chouf!" she squeeled in excitement. "This was the necklace daddy was talking about! Its cute!" And cute it was. It was quite vintage too! Its one necklace Im sure every girl would die for. "Can you help me put it on, Im never going to take it off!"

For the first time in a while I saw her smile. "Nadia, you deserve the best, wallah" Gilt eb galbi.

I looked at Nadias mom who had over heard us, and just nodded as an indication that it was ok to help her out.

"Nadia" I asked as I tried helping her out. "Did you open the charm? Aw madry what you girls call this necklace"

"Weeh! La2 oh my gosh, efta7a! Nisait!"

"7aram 3alaich 9arly sina wana ga3id a7awil arakba"

"Khalid just do as I say and open it."

"Fine, bs tadren 9irt 7awal" And just as i opened it she turned around and I crossed my eyes, to indicate to her ini 9irt 7awal. She started laughing her ass off.

"You know you'd pass for a hott 7awal"

"Adre" And I cuffed my face in my hands chini misti7i.

"Wai3! Theqa zayda!" And she hit me with a pillow.

I was happy seeing the older her back. She fiddled with the necklace till she managed to open the heart up. On the inside, there were 2 things engraved.

On the left said : "Aghla Men Ru7ii 3alay"
And on The Right It Said "I'll Always Be In Your Heart & I Love You Princess -Daddy"

She smiled, and then held the necklace to her lips and kissed it. And then I had to go back into trying to help her put it on.

----------
Nadia
---------
I took the rest of the week off from school, and stayed at home with my mom. Reem had me on suicidal watch, so she would stop by whenever she had the chance too, and would call just about every other hour.

My aunts and uncles have been in and out of our house, and my cousins have taken time off of university to keep us company.

Even my dads friends wives came and helped out a bit, w ma7ad ga9ar.

Khalid has also been over a few times, dropping off school work and helping me out on work I have missed out on and having lunch or dinner with us.

And 6alal, well I read the facebook message he sent me, and I noticed the time, so 6af I dont care. He has BBM'ing me forever but I've just ignored that including his phone calls. Kint aby I clear my mind before I went to school and faced him.

It was a Saturday night, and I was to go back to school tomorrow. Khalid and his mother were over at our house having 'Late lunch' or 'Early Dinner' around 6:00..

Our mothers were talking about something 3an majliis el oma, so I decided to change the subject and talk to Khalid about something else. I was playing with my food, when I whispered.

"Khalid"

"Hmm? This stuff is good" As he stuffed food in his mouth. Shakla kan filim, I had to laugh. He had sauce all over his face.

"Khalid!" I kicked his foot under the table.

"Asif, asif" He put his spoon down. "Now spill the beans, whats wrong, shfech. Ma jistay aklich"

"Khalid, Mabe I got to school tomorrow, Im really scared."

Right then our moms decided to quiet down, ou sim3aw what I just said.

"Nadia, laish khayfa" my mom asked confused, and worried.

"Madry mama, bs madry, a7is ena el nas a7 yi3amlooni qayr, ou madry"

6alals mom patted me on my back "Latkhafen, mara7 yitqayar shay!"

"Madry khalti, khayfa"

My mom was still confused, and she tried to find the right words to say. After a while she said, "Mamati, if it helps, lama we finish having dinner, yebay all the paper work and kel shay ou khali Khalid yiraji3 ma3ach"

"I dont mind" Khalid shot me a smile.

I didnt really know what to say, I wasnt ready to face the world.

"Khallaa9 mama chiftay" my mom tried smiling "Everything will be ok. E7na khala9na 3asha, muta ma entaw khala9taw, call the maid to clean up the table so you can review here"

I faked a smile, and pretended they've made me feel better, but Khalid knew better. I was nothing close to feeling better. My tummy was doing back flips, and I couldnt finish my food.

Khalid didnt either, he stared at me after our moms left the table.

"Nadia"

"Hm?"

"Do you trust me?"

"Khalid! Shaku hatha el7een, maleq"

"Im serious, do you?"

"Um Okaaaaay? Yeah I do"

He came up and sat next to me and held my hands in his "Then trust me everything will be fine tomorrow. I'll promise you that"

"Khalid, your really sweet wala, bs take back that promise la ashoutik"

"Laish bala, mabi mabi mabi" He acted like a baby and crossed his arms.

"Khalid, 7asa something bad is gona happen. Im getting the same feeling I got back in the gathering."

"Nadooy, latgoleen chithy, enshala maku ela el khair"

"Bs.. "

"No bs's .. Ra7 a7i6ich eb 3aini. I'll drop you off to all your class, and wait for you right out the door when you finish. Ou el 9ib7, if you dont feel comftrable going in alone, I'll wait till you show up and we can go in together .. Sooo ? Shrayich"

"Khala9 alright" I rubbed his dirty beard "You know that your sweet!"

"9ij?" I started to blush la2na ma kint adre what to say, I was slowly falling in love with him. "China 9irtay 6uma6a?"

"Khalid, SHUT UP!"

"Hahaha, yalla go get your stuff and I'll review everything with you"

"Okay, give me a few"

I went up to my room and grabbed my stuff. Chift my phone.

12 missed calls from Hubby;*.

I quickley changed his name to "Jackass" and plugged my cell on the sha7an.

I saw my laptop lying on my bed and I decided to take it down with me, cuz I really didnt feel like studying. I barely got anything from those worksheets.

I went downstairs to find out the Khalid himself cleaned up the table, without calling the maids. I was impressed. He took a look at my worksheets

"NADIA" Nigazt min mukani, khara3ni. "9akray el laptop el7een! Laish ma sawaitay any of these papers!"

"I dont get anything! Its like this work is in Latin !"

"Latin your face, put the laptop away, and let me try to explain things to you"

"Khalid, Uff .. Mali khilg"

"Maku uff khalid, now put it away"

I gave a him a dirty look and stuck my tounge out.

"Fine fine, bs mara7 a7ibik"

"Ouff!"

"La laaaaaaa!" Khalid wanted to get up and leave "Eg3ad, I was joking, a7ibik" I just reliesed what I said, and my tummy did a back flip.

Khalid messed up my hair and started teaching me how to do some equations and reviewd some chapters with me. He was a really good explainer, I was kind of shocked. 6ila3 he was quite smart. I understood everything he said. But I found my self day dreaming every once in a while staring at his bold sexy features.

"Khaloody? Khalid, Yala 7abebe e7na eb namshi et2akhar el wakt" Khalids mom called out from the living room.

"Ha fahamtay shay?"

"La2" I lied. He explained it better than any teacher. "Muadris fashil"

"Ana el fashil?" he gasped "Entay el fashla, Mukhich yabela format! Yalla 3ayal I'll see you tomorrow. Do you want me to wait for you at the gate?"

"Ee khalood please, dont go in without me!"

"Hehe baby khawafa" I punched him in the arm "You know where I park my car, ra7 an6irich there"

"Okay, thank you"

His mom called in again. "Khalid yala, khan ru7 enkhalehim yirta7oon"

"Kani yuma yay!".. The paused and looked back down at me. "Et2amirni 3ala anything?"

"Salamtik"

"Alah yisalmich, Ti9bi7en 3ala alf khair"

"Wnta men ahla"

He looked at the living room and saw that our moms were far away and werent looking so he pecked the crown of my head with a soft kiss.

I was frozen, so nazalt rasi as i left my face yitgalab alwan.

Bs ra7aw wala my aunt comes in. I think she made plans with my mom ena etnam 3indina elyoum.

I gathered my stuff, and went up to my room. I packed my school bag, and changed into my comfy Spongebob pj's and then went back down.

"Ha mama ma nimtay" my mom said when she saw me coming down the stairs.

"La mama kint ga3dah aratib aqrathi, then I took a shower, ou bes yait agoolich good night" I went over and kissed the crown of her head. "Ti9bi7een 3ala khair khalti"

"Wntay men ahla 7abebti" They both replied back.

I went over to the kitchen grabbed myself a glass of water, and then headed to my room. I picked up the Quran and started reading out of it till I managed to fall asleep.

----------
Khalid
----------

I woke up the next morning feeling excited. I was going to be with Nadia the whole day.

I got ready and 6ila3t men el baint around 6:45. It was quite early, so I decided to head over to Starbucks and get myself something to drink, and Nadia. I BBM'ed her.

"Ga3dah?"

"Yep! I just got into the car" she replied back seconds later.

"I had a dream that you love starbucks, 9ij?"

"OUF! I love starbucks! Im addicted to it. Alah shahytni eb their caramal frapp! Malat 3alaik"

Gi3at ath-7ak 3ala her BBM, I ordered her a caramal frap and headed to school. Bs wi9alt wala she BBM's me again

"You fish, wainik"

"Kani I see your car. El7een ayelich"

I grabbed her drink, and headed to her car.

"YOU GOT ME A FRAP ALAH YOUR THE BEST" she shrieked as I handed over her drink. Her driver et9arwa3.

We went into school and met up with the group at our usual spot. The night before I texted el kil and warned them to make Nadia as hapy as they can, and not mention and not mention anything about her father.

----------
Nadia
----------

I went in with Khalid, and I just felt safe. We met up with everyone ëxcept )6alal who still didnt show up) .. and we were talking about Ramadan which was 2 days ago, and how the guys will go gargi3, wala 7amood says

"Wai3! choufaw!"

"Meno hathi?" I asked Khalid. We saw a girl, who had a fake tan, pitch black hair, and fake green contacts. She was chewing on a meter of gum.

"We heard ena kan aku wa7da she was transfering from ***, and I think thats her"

As she passed by, Reem screamed "BIIIIIIIIIIITCH"

Everyone cracked up, and she just gave us a dirty look.

"Wai3, men muta hal ashkal bidaw eyoon madrisatna" one of the guys spoke out.

"Ay ashkal" 6alal said as he approached us.

"Wa7da tawa marat, alah lay warek" 7amood answered his question.

Khalid held my hand, and everyone had a confused look on their faces as I refused to look at 6alal, but a few seconds later, EVERYONE knew why.

"Baby, 7ayati I was looking all over for you" the new transfer shrieked as she ran up to 6alal and kissed his cheek.

People gasped.

Others eyes widened.

The guys started looking at each other.

Khalid side hugged me ..

Reems grew angry

But I just smiled.


5 comments:

Jay said...

I loved the post! I was sad, happy and mad all through the post=P
Ahh yiijanin 5alid!! Allah yi5is 6alal! W wa3alaya Reem tikser il5a6er! There should be a new student that transfers to their school for reem to like or a guy from their group!=)
Please post soon=DDDD
xx

identity said...

3ajeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeb the post
i lovedddddddddd ittttttttttt!
im sooooo happppy u posted!
5alid i love!<3
6alal shinoo hal bi*ch!
and u say give him a chance!
loved the post!!
next post please!;p

WaayWaay said...

Jay;*:
Ee, Kan Aku WAY TOO MANY Emotions In One Post
Enshalla Next Post Will Come Up Soon!;$
Hehe!;*~

Identity;*:
LOL! Ee 7aram Give Him A Chance, Matadroon Shino Ra7 Yi9eeeer!(a)!
Thaaank You Babes!;*
Enshala Bes Khali My Internet Connection Yishtiqil, Ww I'll Post Enshala!;*

Anonymous said...

allaaaah wanasaaa aku post !!! .. I LOVE khaled .. wai3 who's hal hailigiya ily it7ib 6alal khal i7ibha oo ifich 3an nadia ;p .. oo khalay nadia it7ib khaled (a) .. yalla cant wait till the nxt 1 ;**
P.S i LOVE UR STORY !
-R ;p

Teenager At Sea said...

Awalan THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR DEDICATING THIS POST TO ME!!!! WALLA THANK YOU SO MUCH!! W I FEEL SO MUCH BETTER NOW AFTER READING YOUR POST!!


Thaniyan... Matiwaqa3t'ha Mn 6alal Ina He Was Serious, 3abali Ina Just A Misunderstanding, Maybe Kanat Omma Aw Shay Bs A5ir Shay Ti6la3 The New School Slut!?! (Sorry 0=])
Ya7laila 5alid, He's So Sweeet, Inshalla He'll Be Better To Her Than 6alal Was...

Again THANK YOU!! =]

Post a Comment