Here's My Hand (Part 23)

She opened up the door, just a little bit. She washed up her face for sure cuz that greeen mask was off!;p

Who ever the dude was opened up the door just a little more and pulled out his hand which i found really cute! "Ta3alay .. " He said.

6el3at bara el bab and we sat on the dinning table.

"Who is he?" he asked, straight out and blunty.

"No-no one" fuzz replied.

"Who are you u9lun?" I asked.We needed to know he was, riiiiight?

"Well im with the guys at the chalet next door, they asked me to call you outside, fa lama sema3t a7ed yabchi dashait, bs entaw mastw3abtaw"

"Name?" I asked as i raised my eyebrows

'Rakan' Okay, anyways I thought in my head, shagoul, im not really good in those introduction stuff.

"Who is he" he asked again keeping his eye on Fuzz.

"Jus-Ah-Just a friend"

"I doubt a friend would just do that"

Her eyes moved quickley to me, then back at him, and back to me"

"No one, yala lets go please." she finally said.

Rakan finally took his eyes off of her, and stared at the table. I saw her go up stairs, and he just sat down.

"I dont get it, she's beautiful, o yebayin 3alyha mu7tarama, laish rathya beli ga3id yi9erlaha!"

"Love plays a role .. it breaks the heart, and fools the mind" I said. "Yalla Rakan, goum we'll join the rest bara"

He seemed to snap out of his own little world, "Enshala, o tara ee asif eny dashait eb quwa o .. ee asif "

"Dont be, coming into people chalets seems totally these days"

Fuzz came downstairs with her hair pulled back in a pony tail, wearing long leggings, an over sized "I (Heart) NY" Shirt, a jeans vest over it, and bright red flipflops. I saw Rakan look at her, ba3dain nazal rasa ebsir3a and he opened the door 7agna.

Our nanny was cleaning the windows, and she called out my name.

"Nadia! Oh Nadiaaaaaaaa!"

"Yes i looked at her"

"Ur phone!"

She jumped off the ladder and gave me my blackberry, ou as you all might have guessed, there were countless BBM's, emails, and a few missed calls.

I skimmed through them as i made my way to the group who were chilling in the sun, deleting pointless broadcasts and all that.

I sat next Reem and Yousif came up, "Burgers or hotdogs?" he asked.

Reem ya3ny ethgeela o mataby takel rif3at khashimha "Ew, nawya atsamam men akilkum, i pass"

I almost burst into laughter! Men 9ejha? Reem lo a cow jidamha takla alive! Mayhimha!

"Two burgers"

"2 for you? wain eru7 el akel!?" Yousif asked me.

"It will go up your nose, i meant 7agy ou 7agha, thaky"..

"I knew that"he said.

Yablena the food, and we eat in silence, which was really weird! Whispers were only heard baina e7na banat as they munched their food and made remarks about the guys.

Anyways you guys remember ther weird dude? el nathrata kanaw wa9kha .. he didnt wana help us out? He broke the silence ..

"Entaw eb ay madresa?"

No one answered so I did. "XXX"

"Ee adry" he replied back as her threw the butt of his cigg on the sand.

Why is he asking 3ayal! and how would he know..

One of the guys shot him a look, which i caught bel 9edfa..

"Wa3rf enkum kelkum seniors, 9a7 wala ghala6"

I looked at Reem and then I scanned the others girls faces, we all had confused faces, the guys too!

"shma3na ma 3izamtaw Fara7 wala ya3ny entaw banat .." his voice trailed off.

"Banat nas" Reem said pissed not knowing where this was heading off..

He grew angry "SHQA9DICH YA3NY FARA7 RAY7A FEHA?"

I stood up, "You didnt finish off your sentance, we didnt say anything about Fara7, you said entaw banat .. and we finished off ena e7na banat nas, enta you defined Fara7 yourself"

"Tara a3arifha" he said

"Round of an applause!" Reem called out.. Ou ge3dat et9afig "Enzain ou ba3dain?"

"Ya3ny ti3ziomnha! 9ij ma tisti7oon 3ala wyhokum" he spit out with a dirty look

"LA E7LIF! SHALAHYNA O KAIFNA! BA3AD 9AR EL NA3ZIM EL BANAT QA9B!" Munera lost it, but she looked funny, chenha 3ayouza lama titkalam. One hand one her hip and another flying all over the place..

"Tara yaya" he said coldly.

Right after that sentace we saw a jetski coming close, o etijah our chalet. We heard a girl shriek, bes we saw a guy driving it.

Lama it stopped we got a closer view. It was Fara7, he curly blonde bleached hair was wet, and she had bold red lipstick on.

Lama nezlat men el jetski we all gasped as she took of her life vest off. She was in a cheap shimmering gold string bikini, something you'd probably find in those stores where they sell nurse costumes el you know 7ag sheno ..

"WOHOOOOOOOO!" she screamed as she bounced off and ran towards us flipping her hair left and right."THAT WAS FUNNN!"

The guys wayihum .. well how bout you guys picture that.

"HI GIRLIEEEEEEES!" she shrieked as she saw us

"Byeeeee freak!" Munera said as she headed to the chalet.

"Uh!" she put her hand on her mouth and popped out her eyes.

"Baby!" she ran to khallaaf and kissed him on the cheek.

I almost threw up in my mouth, she was sure that I saw this whole scene"

"How aaaaaare you sexy lil thing!" as she held his hand

"We are leaving" I said. I couldnt take it.

Reem grabbed my shoulder to cover that b*tches view. I went off to yousif and thanked him 7ag the lunch, and walked away.

"Naaaadia honeeeey!" she called out. I turned around and faked a smile for her.
"Did you see that?"

Buga shay ma chifta ana? "What part?"

Reem pulled me away "Babes emshay mu lazim tismi3een crap men burned barbies"

"The part where i kissed him" she flicked her hair and pointed at that midget.

I turned around and started walking back to our chalet, chan she ran towards us and stopped infront of us, "Well you see, i play the game the way i want too, and you, hon-eeeeeeeeeey cant do shit about it. Tataaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!"

I could have punched her straight out that very second. And lama wei9lna 3ind bab el chalet I looked back, the guys were gone, Yousif was coming our way, and Fara7 was on that asses lap.

I heard a camera's shutter snap picture after picture rapidly, wala i see munera with her professional camera taking pictures through the window like crazy!

"Yal khebla shg3da etsaweeeeeeen!" I went to her

"You expect us to see you hurt ou naskit, 7abebty, we're bringing her DOWN!"

Ba6ait-ha thi7ik, "entay! i loveeeeee you!" I squished her cheeeeeks hard

"Okay thats enough now" ou she went back to snapping pictures..

"Nadoya ta3alay yousif yabeech" Reem called out.

6ela3t 3ala el porch wala he was standing there, "We're look listen wala we're sorry"

"3ala" pretending i didnt care

"That" he pointed at the sex scene they were putting on for the world to see without even looking at them

"Men 9ejik! dont be, 3ady, wasnt your fault" I faked a smile even though this whole thing was eating up my insides slowly.

"La wala mo qa9dna u9ln man3rfa 3adel! tawa em7wl men jam3t *** o 3iraf wa7id men el rabi3 fa gelna ni3zma ehny you know 3ashan maykon awkward o chithy"

"Oh well.." i played with my phone wala it hit me "Hey! since everything has been building up with such chaos laish ma etyoon lama tenkisir el shams shwaya o we can play cards o stuff madry"

"Nice" he shot Reem a smile, "Khallaa9 ana agoul 7ag el shabab" Ou sorry mara thanya

"Dont be"

I stepped in and flopped on the sofa "AH air condition!"


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

abaiiiiiiiiiiiiihhhh it7iirr hall fara777
waaaaaaaaaaiii3 akoo ahlaaggg!!?!?!
waiii3 all i have to say is one word
ARAFFFF!!!!!
-N22

Une Fille said...

Wai3 wai3 waii3333 5afeeeefa hel bnt waiiii3 I hate girls like fara7 so faake!!! bs other than that loved the post (:

WaayWaay said...

N22!;* ..
9aaaaaaaa7!:p Tara Aku Wayid Ashkaal Chithy!:/
Seriously, Etha Ay A7ed Galy Ena This Actually Happened, I Would Have Said Theyre Lieing, Bs Jad I Witnessed Way Too Many These Last Past Months;s Mu 9ij!

Une Fille;* ..
I LOVE YOU TADREEEEN! Kela You Leave Good Feedback:p!
Heheh!, Thank you!

J said...

FARA7 QATHATNEEEEE WALLAH ;@!!
she is such a #&%$@*%
welcome back:*

Anonymous said...

Love the blog dude
Keep it up
Just wish u would post more often u noo make it a regular thing
Instead of turtoring us and having us check ur blog every
And see no updates. Dude tht just ruins my day :p
PLEASE TRY TO POST SOON

Anonymous said...

weiinichh i5tifatyy?!;p
-N22

Post a Comment