(Part 22)

YOU GUYS! IS IT ONLY ME WALA IS BLOGSPOT MESSED UP?;s
I Cant View Your Comments, Wala Shaaaaaay!;(
So If I Dont Reply Back, 3ala Your Comments Spicifically, Please Lat3a9boon!;s
Wai3, Im Getting Quite Pissed. These Technical Problems Can Get Me Leave This Blogger Atmosphere.
Anyway Lana Ems Post Can Quite Short, So This Is A Bit More 3ala Ma An6ir Ahly Yitjahizoon 3ashan Ne6la3 7ag Lunch:p
-----------

The Day Of The BBQ :: Nadia
"Yallaaaaaah you lazy heads the guys are already up bara BBQ'ing!" Reem called out men ta7at.

Me and Faye stood on the top of the stairs,
"Babes you guys go ahead me and Dodo will follow up b3adain, we have face masks on!"

Reem blew up into hysterics when she saw us, with greenish white face masks ..

"Yeah you take your time and we'll head out, toodels love ou bbm etha ti7tajoun shay and ill be here in a gippy"

"Aighties! Have fun!"

We went down and saw the girls head out, one by one as each one took a peak in the mirror before she leaves, how pathetic i thought.

"Fuzz, if you wana go ru7ay wala bs ana kelish mali khilg"

"No hun, wala ana, 3adool would kill me if he found out there were guys here.. you know"

"Ohh yeaaah! Shakhbar 3adel? Last time you talked to me about him kan tawa beqdim 3ala med school! sh9ar 3allay?"

"Uhh.."

"We can have this as a talk your heart out day if you want?" i said wiggling my eyebrows


"Ee i think i need that .. kelish ma3indy a7ed akalma about the chaos im in.."

"Haw? laaish sha9yer"!"

She gave me a weird puzzled look and flopped down on the sofa.

"Aaaaaaaahh " she let out a big sigh.

"Spill the beans hun!"

So she started, "Well you know me and 3adel have been dating for what? 2 year and a half? So yeah it was perfect awal shay.. maybe too perfect, and I should have known we were gona crash, sooner or later.. I guess"

"So you guys broke up?" she wasnt making any sense i thought.

"No Nadz, I cant.." That very second it hit me. I knew it, I always did, bes i couldnt confront her.

"Thats why you've been absent so many days, and ... " my voice trailed off. I wasnt going to finish unless I was positive I was walking on the right road.

"Yeah."

She fiddles with her phone which reminded me that i had no idea where i placed my blackberry last night, but who cares, whatever, this girl needed some serious help! Ou she definately needed to drain her heart!

"Gouleely kelshay from A to Z, dont leave everything out"

So she started.
"So we met when he was a senior ou his dream was to be a lawyer, but his dad pressured him to being a sugeron which he had simply no interest in! And since he had the grades, he had no choice but to follow his dads orders. El muhim, he continued being the greatest guy ou kelshay, lay the year started. Well actually halfway through it. He slowly began hanging out with some weird guys, ou kela raye7 el chalet, but he said it was his getaway from the chaos he had back in his house, and he'd call evey night check up on me, ou etha 3umry 6elabt mena shay he'd get it or do it. Bs suddenly after radait men paris with you guys last year, he changed."

Her eyes filled up with tears, she stopped and looked out the window.

"What happened" I rubbed her feet

"When we came back my parents had a buisness trip and we still had two more days before school started. I thought he was angry because ma kan rathy ena asafir with the school, he was always over protected with me being around the guys.. So i called him up and we met up at my chalet."

She started sobbing here "But he came to me drunk, he wobbled, he cursed, he couldnt even stand straight for 2 full seconds, and he eventually beat the hell out of me"

I gasped, mu men 9eja 3ADEL!? Theeeee-y 3adel? He was the most mu7taram guy! He was smart, he tutored us and he made sure we had an A in every classs!

"Didnt stop there.." she added "Now he's on drugs, i duno what, i duno how, all i know he does, bs Nadia 7elfely matgoulen 7ag a7ed not a soul! no one knows please nadia!"

"Dont- faye.. omg .. look dont worry, i wont bs how, i mean ahh"

"I tried breaking up, but in the middle of the night, he'd show up jedam baitna high on god knows what, calling me threatning etha ma 6ila3tla, he's be ringing the door bell and asking to talk to my dad"

She choked over her tears .. Madry sheno agoul, I hugged her tight. That cruel ass hole. "Please Nadia latgouleen 7ag a7ed please, sim3ty o ahly .. "

"Dont worry, ma7ad be3arf shhhh .. "

"A7m"- A mans voice was at the door.

There was a guy, leaning on the door, with his fists clenched tight between his sides.

She looked at the voices direction, her eyes wided, as she covered her mouth.

"NO! please ma sima3t shay .. please gouly you didng hear anything!"

All he did was nodd. She ran to the bathroom and locked her self in.

"WHO ARE YOU TO COME IN CHITHY!" I screamed at him.

"Reem sent us to call you, we were up for beach volleyball."

"Get out now" I said in a tern voice.

"You have to pulll me out of here because Im not."

"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU E6LA3 BARA!"

He pushed aside and made his way to the bathroom.I caught my reflection in the mirror and remembered i still had the mask on.

I ran into the kitched and washed my face, and ran back to the bathroom door.

"Fuzz open up the door, please its me.."


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh im soooo freaaakiingg shooockkeed
shinooo hathhaaa?!
wayyyyyyyyyyy
postt sooooonn ga3da 3ala a39abii!!
-a silent reader;***

Anonymous said...

Ohhh post post post and post
eeh oww bel 3afiia 3al lunch babe
hehe;*
enjoyyyy-yyy
il post muu 9ij !
xoxo
Bella.

WaayWaay said...

Silent Reader!;*
LOOOOOOOOOOL! Enshallaaaaah Babes!

Bella!;*
Thank You Babes!
E3afeeeeeech!;D
Two Posts Affaaaaaaaaaa 3alaich!:p
Maybe Another One Comin Soon?:$

Hehe! Thank You Guys Walla!;*~

Une Fille said...

I've actually heard of guys nefs 3adel, don't know one in person though thank god! I hate it that there's actually people like that...
I loooooveeee the post, and I loooveee that you're posting!!!

WaayWaay said...

Aku plenty of guys nafs 3adel!;s ..
Enshallaah Une Fille!;*

Anonymous said...

dont stop!=)

Post a Comment