Mended Into One (Prt. 2)

6alal
----------------

Akhay! Mu em9adig, hathi Nadooya! Ma3qula? Mashala 9ij kubrat! Bismila this is scary. Bs 9arlina 3 months apart bs shkilha etqayar 360*


Her pale looking skin is now shiny and sun sunkissed. Her medium length hair which used to fly in every direction is now flowing perfectly almost touching her shoulders. The braces she used to have are now off and her teeth are like pearls. Wow.


Zain ma tana7t eb wayiha! 9ij atfashal wakt-ha.

My phone started ringing ..
Baby you know that I miss you I wana get with you tonight ..

Incoming Call: Baby Girl;*

I picked up 3ala 6oul.
"SA3A! RAYI7 ETYIIB JAN6ITIIK WELA YOU MAKE IT" Nadooy screamed through the phone. Malat 3ala my ringtone yigol kiss me through the phone w hathi et9arikh


"A3uthu bilah" I started laughing. Hathi ehya matqayirat! And thats why I love her "Kani kani ga3id adawir mifatee7 el sayara"


She quitely giggled, "Sorry"


"Shhh dont be sorry." There was a small pause. I found my keys and litterly flew down the stairs, grabbed my bag and ran to my car. Her car was still parked "Mishayna?"


"Yallah!" She squeeked. "7asha etha ni6art 3aroosa titjahaz mat6awil kithriik"


"ANA 3AROOSA! Hmm are you saying im gay" I love it lama a6afirha. She apologizes in every way ou et-tha7ik lama et3a9ib.


"6AAA3 6ALAL NO NO! YA 7MAR! I MEANT YA3NI IF YOU WERE!"


"Oh so now your calling me a donkey ha? Mashkora nadooy" ABI ATH7AK! Miskeena. Her face would be pricless now.


"LAAAAAA2! NO NO 6ALAL SHFEK ENTA! I WASNT SERIOUS! WAI3 BASHOUTIIK!"


Miskeeena lail7en ma 6ila3na min el yarmouk and im already driving her crazy. "Etshouteen 7abebich? La ou wai3 ba3ad."


"6ALAL! Uff.. Madry whats gotten into you bs wala 9ij mu qa9di! Im sorry. I'll see you in school .. bye"


Click. 9AKITA EB WAYHI!
7aram, thiqa6t-ha wayid. Khal adig 3ailha a7senly gabil latmid boozha.


-------------------------
Nadia

-------------------------

Eef! Zain eeef! I just got here and he's mad at me. Shfee hatha 9ayir daloo3!


"Chandra will you please turn on the radio"


He quitely turned it on knowing i was quite pissed off. Just then my mobile buzzed in between my palms.


Incoming Call: Hubby;*
"Hmmm" I answered.


"Shda3wa el7en 3a9abty?" 6alool asked.
Ma radait 3ala that stupid question. Ya3ny shraya ..
"Aw common Nadz, tirthain et-thaygeen khilg 7abeebich"


The only thing that was going through my head was, EEEEEEE! MITHEL MA ENTA TIRTHA ENA EHYA TITNARFAZ! But I decided to have my lips sealed, and didnt answer.

"Ana 7abeebich, Yo hubby, Yo life, Your .."


Ga6a3tah "Chub yal thiqah shdarak your everything you just mentioned? Wallah .. Lat9adig 3umrik wayid."


Wi9alna el madrisa ..


"Tadren shloon, ana awareech"


Our driver parked next to the schools gate, while 6alool went to park his car. 9akar el telephone eb wayhi so ala yastir. I was going through my contacts adawir my friends numbers to call them. I decided to call my best friend Reem awal shay, ou just as i was gona click the green dial button 6alal opens the door and pulls me out of the car.

"AH YA 7MAR NAZILNY!" Then my worst nightmare happened. He started tickling me. "E7LIF YA..".. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH "NA-AAHH! AW AW.. YAAAAAH" I couldnt breathe. And parents that have come with their children are staring.

"Tell me you love me then ahdich" 6alal whispered in my ear.


"Maby" Ba3ad you know my typical e3nad;)
Then he started tickling me again. "NO!" AHAHAHAH "I .. I .. "


"You shino" He had the evilest smirk on his face.


"I love you zain" I finally spitted out, for the sake of living. He turned around to get my bag from Chandra and when he faced me i stomped on his foot and pinched his arm. (GIRLS! WALA YOU WANA MAKE A GUY SUFFER. PINCH HIS ARM!:) AND IF YOU CAN, PLUCK OUT A HAIR OR TWO!:P P.S I Never told you!;p)


"Ayaal shai6ana.." he said still in shock in what I did. And just as he was gona pull me so he can tickle me again i shriked, "I LOVE YOU!"


"Wana ba3ad" he said, and kissed the crown of my head. "Bs shai6ana wala, et3arfen how you get around me"

"Afa 3alaik"


"You love birds, enshala etdishoon dakhil el madrisa. Gilna awal youm 3adi tit2akhiron, bs mu takh-thoon ra7atkum"


Mino hathi? I turned around .. "REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEM!" I screamed.


"Beotch, HEY!" she jumped and hugged me.


"Zaga 7mara, I MISS YOU!"


"ME TOO! 6AFICH CANNÉS! THERE WERE YUMMY BOYS!" I gave her a shut up look, cuz 6alool hates it when we talk bout guys ou yighar eb shakil mu 6abe3i.."OKAY! Um we'll talk about that later!" She giggled.


We walked onto the campus and saw everyone, ri7na salamna and there were plenty of hugs, tears and giggles. 6alal excused himself to go salem 3ala the guys, and bs ra7 Reemo talatne from the group of girls eli kint ga3dah asalim 3alaihum.


"I have something MAY-JOR to tell you!"


"Aights spill babes!"


"Over the summer I met a kuwaiti guy lama kint aru7 on the bannana boat, and guess what school is he transfering too?"


"Madry? Wain?"


"YOU BIT.. I MEAN YOU BLONDE, YA3NI WAIN, EHNY!"


My jaw dropped open. Lets just say Reem's ex still has feelings for her, and she broke up with him la2na ohwa a simple jackass! Not only to her, but everyone, including the guys. Oh and news, yeah he's in the school ma3ana..


Just as my mind was gona drift off to what he might do, Reem snapped her fingers jidam wayhi.


"Dontchya snap yo fingers jidamy! La i break them for you" .. 9arakht 3alyaha.


'Wala if you break my neck you'd do me a big favor.." she started biting her nails. "Look there he is"


I looked at where she was poiting and i saw the him. He was "mmm..mmm" E6weeel, gifil, TANNED, and really white teeth! And kan agra3, WHAT MORE CAN A GIRL ASK FOR. Kan labis lime green Nikes, and Raybans .. He saw me and reem staring. No no I mean he saw us DROOLING and he waved his hand and started approaching us.


"Make me disappear" Reem whispered.


"Hey Memo" He said.


Hathy miskeena wayiha bida yaglib alwaaan. "Erm hi .. hehe" She started twirling her hair and started looking down at her feet.


"I never knew you a beautiful friend" He said as he looked down at me


"Oh me? I know, and that friend has a name, its Nadia" My lips started to spit out words and my thiqa kicked in ..


"A7im" 6alal cleared his throat behind me.


This was bad, I think. I could sense his angry crawl up behind me...


"Uh-oh?" I whispered to myself



5 comments:

Stubby said...

FIIIIRST;*
O MY GOD NEXT POST ASAP!;@@@
I Cant Wait To Know What Happens NEXT!!

6alal Seems So Overprotective Of Nadia;$ Tre' Zouqa;$ .. Bs Gi6ee3a Like They Always Say, Their Either TAKEN Or GAY;\ And In This Case He's Obviously Nadia's;( ..

Bs Ya3ni Nadia Shouldnt Have Answered That Guy Chethy!;@ Shino Ya3ni Etgoulla Esimha Chethy Mara Wa7da!

Uum, On The Other Haaand.. If He Really ISSS As Hot As You Described Him I Guess I Would've Done The Same(A) Haha:p

Keep Going Babes I'm Hooked;*

Stubby .. xx

WaayWaay said...

Stubby!;*
Thank You!;*~
Yeeep, Maku A7ed San3 Anymmre!;@

Mssge From 6alal:
Ana wa7id san3 ou im not taken, wala eni gay:p
Ya3ni we can, *wink* Haha atqashmar!:p
Tara mu min 9iji:/!!
I hope you dont get mad ..

Anonymous said...

Aaaaaaaaaaaahh 6alaal Sounds (Y)!!
As Stubby Said, Kelhoum Taken Aw Gayy;@ Uggghh Wallah Makuu San3een Anymore;( ..

P.S. - Nadia Eghle6at Enha Galat Esemha Chithyy;\ A7is 6alal Sema3 Shnu Gallaatt,Ou 3a9aaaaaab ..

Message 7ag 6alal; Etha Lgaait A7ad Sanii3, Tell Me;$! LOOOL ..

Waay Ay Ay; Lat6awleen Eb Your Posts Tukfaayn, La'nyy 7adyy I'm Attached;$ .. I Love Your Storyyy & I Love Youuuu!!;$;*

-Shaikhaa;$;* .. xx

WaayWaay said...

Shaikha!;*
Enshallaaaah!;p Im Over 6aloool And Im Makin Him Type Every Second His Eyes Are Open.
If He's Not At Home, Men His BB(a)!
6ALOOL UR AMAZZING!;$-Incase You Read This!-

Ou Eeeh Nadia Qil6at ..
Bs You Have To Continue Reading To Find Out Shi9eeeeeeeeeer!;)

Haha!;p
Ombaih El Blog Yifashil!;/
Bs Two People Following!;O
Bs Yallaaah Ni3ma!;p

Teenager At Sea said...

Awalan, The Guy, 7ada My Type;P
W Thaniyan... 7adi I'm Moving On To The Next Post L2na I'm Sensing Some Action W Drama;P

Post a Comment