Heartache (Prt.5)

6alal
------------


Everyones status's said "3atham alah ajrich Nadia Al-x" ..


But the only persons personal message that caught my eye was Reems.
It said, "Alah Yir7imik Mohammed Al-x, Wa3atham Alah Ajrich Nadia. Ena Lilah W Ena Elayhi Laraji3oun"


My heart sank, my palms started sweating. This cant be true.
Nadia's name was Nadia Mohammed Al-x.


I opened up Reems convo.


6alal: SH9AYIR EB NADIA!? MINO MITWAFII EB AHALHA !!!!


Reem: 6alal hadii shwaya


6alal: SHAHADDDDDII! REEEEM ETKALIMAY EL7EEN!!


Reem: 6alal, obo nadia etwafa the day of the gathering


I cried. I let silent tears roll down my cheeks. I stared at my laptop screen. Chan agoum asheeela wa7thifa 3ala el 6oofa.


My mom ran up to my room.
"Shfeeek ewlaidi! Sh6aaa7!" she said in a panic tone. But it took one look at me to know ena nothing fell.


"Yuma laish ma gilteeeeelii! Laish ma giltlooli!!"


She looked at me with guilt, but not a word was spoken. She sat next to me on the bed. My mom knew everything about me and Nadia. I have told her everything, it was a year before i would have my mom call hers 3ashan i propose to her.


Afterall, Nadia's parents were my parents closest friends. A couple of years back when we were still in middle school something went wrong in my dads company. We were bankrupt, and our family bailed out on us. The only people that steppped up were Nadia and her parents. Sa3idona eb kil 6ariqa gidraw feha. Ma ga9iraw ma3ana, and helped us get back up on our feet.


I cried on her lap until i fell asleep.


I woke up the next morning with a headache. I checked my phone, and I had one message men my cousin M7md.


One Message Recieved: M7md
Elyoum el 3a9ir el senior class kela biru7on yi3azon nadia eb bayt-hum. Umik ems emkalmatni, etha etchouf ru7ik ma tigdar etdawim elyoum latyey. Ana baru7 ayeeblik all the work you miss out.


One Outgoing Message To M7md
Mashkooor matga9ir. Etmir 3alay gabil la enru7?


I put my phone down, and headed to the shower. I woundered what time it was and how many hours i have been asleep. But then i remembered Nadia. I couldnt imagine what she was going through. Her family was her life. She LOVED her cousins and grandparents. They were her life, since she was an only child. But most importantly, she was Daddy's Little Girl.


I stood in the icy cold shower for a long time, and let the cold water prickle through my body.


"Allaah yir7imik m7md al-x wala y9abirich nadia" I quietly whispered to myself as I stepped out of the shower and dried off.


Nizalt el 9ala wala achouf omi w oboy ga3den yitqadn ma3a ekhti el ekbera, wzoujha and wildha 3aboodi.


"Sallam 3alaikum" I said as i entered the room.


"Wa3alaikum el salam" el kil rad. I walked over and kissed the crown of my parents head ou salamt 3ala zouk ekhti.


"Shloonik elyoum ewlaidi?" my mom asked


"B5air" I kept my eyes focused on the plate fearful to look up.


I quietly ate aware of everybodies focus on me.


The house phone rang and the maid rushed to pick it up.


"Hallaw .. Mistaaaar 6alal? Yes Yes Awaaaqe. Oqay One Mina6e."
"Mistaah 6alal Yawr Quzin Ma7amad Wan6 You On Phone" The maid screamed across the living room.


I got up and picked up the phone.


"Alo"


"Hala 6alal Shlonik?"


"B5air"


"Um e7na gilna ena el7en kilna enru7 en3azi Nadia, w 7awalt adig 3ala jihazik bs matrid. Tabeni amirik wala nayim?"


"Mirni, ana ga3id."


"Etjahaz, b3d 3ashir digayig akun 3indik"


"M3asalama"


I hung up. That was the coldest conversation I have ever had with anyone. I reached the stairs before my dad spoke out.


"Ha 6alal wain rayi7? Ma kamalt aklik?"


"Ma ashtihi yuba, ba6la3"


He turned to my mom and gave her a concerning look. "Wain rayi7?


"El senior class biru7 yi3azi Nadia."


Everyone at the table started exchaning looks which made me uncomftable. I went up quietly. I checked my phone and found 3 missed calls min M7md, and I reread the message he sent me earlier on that day ou estaw3abt he sent it early that morning.


I opened my closet and pulled out the white dishdasha. As I struggled to get into it, there was a knock on the door. "Etfa'a6l" I mummbled loud enough for anyone behind the door to hear me.


My sisters husband stepped in. He had a worried expression worn on his face, but he tried to hide it.


"Hows it going buddy?" he laughed and acted gangster.


I just looked at him, and continued buttoning up my dishdasha.


"6alal eg3ad, aby akalmik."I sat on my bed, and he took a seat next to me. "Adry enik mit2athir specially because it involves Nadia. I know how much she means to you, your family does too, what the hell THE WHOLE WORLD KNOWS IT. Bs 6alal ethkir alah, hatha alah katba, mu zain eli ga3id etsawi eb nafsik!, 7aram!"


I looked down, "Laish ehya? Laish bain kel el nas, oboha el etwafa?"


"ET3AWITH MEN EBLEES" he sort of yelled at me. "6alal, 9aly 3ala el nabi, withkir alah. Hatha el maktoob, ma7ad yigdar yiqayra. Kilna binmout, etha mu elyoum batcher."


I didnt say anything but focused on the floor.


"Shes probably devestated now. She needs you the most right now. You cant be weak jidamha, you have to be the strong one here."


There was a honk outside, "Hatha wild khaltik yala goum enzil wit-thakir el giltlik eya"


I exited the house from the back door so i can avoid everyone in there. I got into m7mds car


"Hala"


"Hala feeek"


There was an awkawrd silence between us, and my house was just a block away min Nadia's so it didnt take long to get there. Everyone from school was there including teachers to pay respect to Nadia.


I stepped into their enormous living room. Men were in white. Women were in black. I felt as if someone punched me in the stomach as my eyes found Nadia. She was surrounded by her cousins, and her head was tilted downwards. I walked up to her.


"3atham alah ajrich Nadia" I chocked out.


She pulled her head up, and my heart screamed in agony when I saw her.


She was drowning in her own tears. Her eyes were blood shot red, and the area around her eyes were so puffed up with a pinkish hue. Her perfect smooth lips were chapped, and her face was yellow. The traces of her tears are visible on her face, but then I noticed something weird. On the right side of her face, there were scratches and bruises. Her chin was cut badly. I looked down at her hand and it was wrapped in a bandage.


Thats when the question hit me. "How did her father die?"


"A.. Ajirni Wajrik" she choked out while tears fell down her face..







Back to the day of the gathering.
Nadia
-----------

Nadia dropped of Reem and headed back home still mad at 6alal for making her go to the stupid gathering, even though she didnt want too ou 3ala akhir shay
HE DOESNT SHOW UP
Dashat el yarmouk and entered her street.
"Weeeeeh, ouf another 3azeema 3ind el yiraan i hate it lama they park all over the street" she thought as she saw so many cars parked.
Lama she got down from the car she thought outloud
"LA 7ILFAW MU KAFI MAKH-THEEN EL FIREEJ KILA WAGFEEN 7ATA IN OUR GARAGE"

But as soon as she enterd the house, she knew that it wasnt the neighbors having another gathering.
The living room was filled with people
But their faces showed no emotions other than pain and sadness..

Their eyes were red
Tears were falling..

Her aunt and uncle jumped up when they saw her.
Her aunt was crying..
"Sh-shfeeech khalti" she asked
Her uncle wrapped her in his arm
"Nadia" he spoke.
She looked into his eyes while she was still embraced in his warm hug
"Nadia, oboooch etwafa"
"WHAT!!!!!!!!"
As the word etwafa escaped his lips loud cries escaped from everyone in the living room
"LAAAAA2" she screamed and pulled away "WAIN OMIII!"
She started crying, but the cries in the background were louder.
Everyone came in to settle her down bs she fought them

"WAIN OMIII THIS IS A JOKE!!" she cried.
"Omich bil mustashfa" her aunt whispered between her tears.

She got up and ran out the living room door.
She ran past the garden and onto the street not knowing where to go
Her family followed her panicking.
As she stood in the middle of the street she looked back at the crowd that followed her

Her aunts and uncles and a few family friends
They were sobbing
Some were screaming
It was too much for her
She collapsed on the street..
And the hot road from that day cut through her flawless skin


A few hours later she woke up
Her mom was next to her reading el quran and silently crying
Her aunt was mending her wounds

She started to cry
And continued for another few hours
Her tears were endless

Her Father, beloved father is now gone
Gone forever

"Mama" she cried
Her mom put down the quran and sat next to her and hugged her
"Mama .. ma gouleli kel hatha mu 9ij, gouleli oboy 3ayish"
Her mom hugged her and didnt say a word
They both cried for hours
After a while Nadia finally had the courage to ask the question
"Shloon mama shloon"

Her mother brushed her hair which was now damp from the tears
"Ka-kan 6ali3 men el sharika.. w .. w kan ta3ban fa ma kan emrakiz bi.. bi6ireej. Kan 3alaah el 5a6 esare3 wala wa7id ..." her mom paused as she cried.. "wa7id gi3ad yitarikla o oboch en5iba9 lama laf 3alay fa engalbat fee el sayara"

Nadia cried loud here.
Her tears were endless
She quietly prayed for her father
She cursed the driver that killed him
She prayed for the drivers death

Crying was exhausting
And she soon fell asleep in her mothers arm
Dreaming of nothing but the best memories she shared with her beloved dad.
------------
[Im not checking spelling, cuz it takes too long, ou 9ara7a we're trying to update daily fa spelling will just hold us backk .. so choose spelling & grammar wala posts just about everyday?]


11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Umbaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyy;| ..
Ma'aaaa9diiiggg, 9iijj En9edmatt I Didnt See That Coming Maskkenaa Nadia;( Allah Y9aberha Enshallah, 6alaal Has To Be There For Her Now;@ ..

P.S. - Ehh Update Dailyy;$

-Shayuuukh;*

WaayWaay said...

Mssge From 6alal:
Shaikha we wont update a lot until we actually know ena aku nas ga3den yigron oo nabi raykum fel qi9a
a7is ru7i qabi gaid aktib 7ag wala a7ed
fa 7ag el silent reader: raykum enkamil wala la2?

witha maku a7ed, mara7 enkamil
sorry shaikha :(

Anonymous said...

emballah kamlaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwww :p

3ajeeba ilqisa wallah indimaaajt :)))))))

Anonymous said...

go on with the story hun;*

its going good

-MJ

Anonymous said...

NEXT POST !!

Teenager At Sea said...

Shocking Post! 7ada Next Please!

Teenager At Sea said...

Eee Wishloun Etha I Want To Follow Your Blog?

WaayWaay said...

To All The Anonymous's:
Khallaaaa9 Enshallaa THere Will Be A Post The Next Tomorrow!;)

And Teenager At Sea!:
Madry Shloon I Thaank You Enough!;*
And Tawni 7a6ait The Following Thing, Foug Gabil El Old Posts!;)
Thaaaank You!;*~

nunz;* said...

Aah! I Just Read All Your Posts Today! Your Story Is Amaziiing! Can't Wait For The Next Part! Xoxo

Phlash. said...

*teary eyed* omagod:O when did all this happen ;c proceeding to the next post. x

WaayWaay said...

Phlash!;*
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!
Yallaaaaaah Egray El Bajy;p

Post a Comment