Only You (Prt.4)

[Everyone Thank 6alool For Writing This Post In Such A Short Notice!;p Yo Am-Ay-Ziiiing!!;$]
------------
Nadia
-----------
The Day Of The Gathering

The gathering was on a Monday, so i came back home and took a shower. I wasnt really in the mood to go, bs 6alal is making me so I guess i have too. It wasnt something I was looking forward too. When I came out of shower the red light was flashing on my phone indicating i had a missed call or a new message. I check it, wala i had one of each.

I Missed Call: Reem Alx;*

I New Message: Hubby;*
I might be late a bit la2na baru7 sharikat oboy. Omy galatli ena kan yabeni aru7la ehnak.

Outgoing Message To Hubby;*:
Aight babes, dont worry about it, 3ala ma i get ready and stuff, I'll probably make it the same time you do. Dont worry about it;* And tell me how your daddy's thing goes!
xox

After ma i sent the message i called up Reem.

"Allaaaaaw Loz-ah!"

"HELP ME" she screamd.

"Bismila! Shfeeeech?"

"I dont know what to wear, and oh oh can you please pick me up! You know sayigna safar!"

"Yeah omby shfeech entay khibla, akeed i'll pick you up!"

"A7ibicch! Oh and i need you to do my hair!"

"Okaik"

"And make up?"

"Agoul chiniiich ma9akhteeha!"

"Sorry, but please?"

I started laughing at that idiot. "I was kidding you idiot. Um okay, taben you come over and then you pick out anything you want min my closet"

"Ee that sounds great, bs shloon ma3indy sayig"

"3ady ana adiz my driver, he picks you up, and drops you off here."

"Alriiiiiighty!"

I shut the phone, and then told the maid to go tell the dirver to pick her up. Kint bil ma6bakh munching down nachos and on the laptop waiting for Reem to come, wala my mom walks in.

"Hey mama"

"Hala 7abebty, ha sh3indich ga3dah ehny? Mu giltay 3indikum 3asha elyoum 3ala sa3a 6 ma3a el madrisa?"

"Ee mama, bs na6ra Reemo etyeeli, mitwahga matadri shino talbis, ou tabeni asawi her hair"

"Ee khoush 3ayal, 6il3aw yimee3, a7sen"

"Enshala, mama wain baba? Ma chifta elyoum"

"Weh 7abebty el sharika emyaniin ebooch, aku wa7id bayig men el sharika fa ohwa ra7 yichoof shilsalfa. Miskeen ma 7a6 eb 7alja ligma elyoum"

"We 7aram!"

My phone buzzed on the counter. It was Reem. I picked up "Hey ana bara maykhalif ti6li3nli bara asti7i adish chithy"

"Okaik el7een yaya." I shut the phone "Hathy Reem bara" I told my mom. "Tisti7y etdish ebru7ha"

My mom laughed as she prepared herself some tea.

I went to the front door to find her standing out there in her green Juicy training suit while her hair was still wet.

"Zaga come in, shtabeeni a3zimiich ba3ad"

She came in mista7ya, even though she shouldnt be la2na our parents are really close friends and I've known her since the day i was born since we were both born on the same day and the same hospital. We went upstairs, and I already had my outfit picked out. I put a chair infront of my closet so she can face it and pick an outfit.

I curled her hair in large locks and applied her makeup a naturual way, she looked amazing. Etha etru7 in her tracksuit, et9ik 3alayna kilina.

She picked out a white dress, with red flats and my black Chanel clutch as i did my makeup.

I got into a high waist skinny black skirt, and a white ruffled top. I threw my phone, Ipod and wallet in a black with a silver Aigner bag.

We stood infront of the mirror, "We can break necks today"

"7ada I look so pretty!"

"Thanks to me or you'd be the grabage monster."

She punched me and we headed out. Sa3a 6:30, so we are kinda ok on time. We got there wala we noticed we were quite early. Khalid and 7amood were there, a couple of other girls, and some other guys too.




Lets go back in time


In the past two weeks Khalid turned out to be a nice person.


He got a long really well with the guys of our class, and just about everybody in high school


The girls drooled over him


And the anger had disappeard between him and 6alal.


They've gotten quite close too.


But between me and him


It was kind of awkward.








B A C K T O T H E F U T U R E








I texted 6alool to let him know i was there waiting for him.






In the meantime, Reem took a seat next to Khalid, and I sat next to 7amood who was sitting across from him. I put my bag on the chair next to me reserved for 6alal. The seniors started to come, and i was getting bored waiting for my man. Everyone kan lahi ma3a someone except for Khalid, so we started small talking. I tried to not talk a lot so i made most of conversations based upon him.






He was telling me about his life in France and boarding school when i recieved a message from 6alal.








One Message Recieved From: Hubby;*
Cant make it, baru7 dowaniyat wild 3ami, I'll see you tomorrow.






Outgoing Message to Hubby;*
Laish khalaytni aye 3ayal!! You knew i didnt wana come .. So Whatever, have fun!






I wanted to leave but Reem was having the time of her life. So I excused myself, and headed out bs ga3ad on a bench that faced the Gulf. I messaged Reem to let her know I was bara and I would wait for her, because I wasnt comftrable.






Time passed by really slow, and every once in a while I'd check my watch. Kint 7ady em3a9ba, shfe hatha?






After an hour or so, Reem came out with everyone, and I decided to leave before anyone from the table saw ou then starts yi7aqiqik laish i wasnt on the table.






6alal


-----------


Madry laish bes ma kan le khilg aru7 el gathering 7ata lou ana 7anaait 3ala Nadooy etru7 ..




Ri7t 7ag oboy el sharika ou ni6art 7ag sa3a bs kan eb ejtima3 ou gal 7ag el secertarya etgooli khala9 wala shay muhim waru7 .. 3ady, batcher adawim el madrisa wakalimha, because from her last message, she was nothing close to happy.






But the next day of school, she didnt come. Neither did Reem


7ata the day after, she wasnt there.


Wala Khalid. This angered me. Ou lama dagait 3alay chem mara rad .. rifa3 thaq6i!




For the past 2 days, she hasnt come to school. She hasnt answered my messages, or my calls. SHFEEEEHA?




Shda3wah em3a9bah chithy. I decided to go home that day and send her a message on facebook. Before i signed in on msn, i sent her a message.








"Nadia min9ijich em3a9ba 3ala shay tafih? Bs 3ashan hatha mu ga3dah etdawmeen? Shfeech wayid 9ayra daloo3a.?"






I clicked on the send button. Something I wish I never did.




I signed in online, and Reem was on. She started the convo.




----------




Reem: Enta 7mar? Why the hell arnt you with Nadia! This is when she needs you the most.




6alal: Needs me ou ta7gir my calls? Tikfain fikinii! Dala3ha zayid. Kil hatha 3ashan el gathering.




Reem: 6alal hadi .. Shal esloob!


----------


I ignored her 3asas we dont fight and went to the Messenger contact page (where you see all the contacts) to check my email .. that very split second, I wished i could take back all my dirty thoughts I had about her, and Khalid, and the mean text message and the facebook messages I just sent her.



















4 comments:

Anonymous said...

NEEXTT PLEASEEE;$!;*

-Shayuuuukh!(A)

Teenager At Sea said...

Weeeh Sh9ayir?!
Moving To The Next Post...

Phlash. said...

Hot! I likiing :] xx

WaayWaay said...

Shayoukh;*
You Got It
Teenager At Sea;*
Hehe! Enjoy;)
Phlash;*
Thanks Babes!;*, Means A Ton ..

Post a Comment