Challange Me (Prt.28)

Short post
Bs dedications go out to J327!;*! & L!;* thank you wayid!! It helped, a lot wala!
--------
Nadia
---------
I froze for a couple of minutes in shock trying to comprehend what the hell just happened! I grabbed my wallet, my blackberry and went downstairs to find everyone awake. Reem covered her mouth with her blanket, the other girls ran up to me, but didnt say a word.
I didnt bother looking for Khalid, and I just headed out.
"Chandraa!" I screamed on the top my lungs
"Yes ma'am?" he scurried out of his room
"Take me to Sultan and then McDonalds"
I jumped into the car, plugged in my iPod, and let him drive. I stopped my tears from rolling down my cheeecks but I couldnt stop them from filling up my eyes.
I got down in sultan and just walked, and walked with no specific thing to do. I dialled Chandra's # "Chandra do you want anything from here?"
"No ma'am thank you i buy all i want already"
"Okay bring the car, I didnt find what I wanted"

I got into the car "Chandra, go back to the chalet, and i'll drive the car"

"No madam nadia, no no i not let you, you not know how to drive, you angry and crying no madam sorry i not give you keys! i take you here there anywhere but you no driving"

"Ass" i whispered to myself hoping he wouldnt hear me. "Take me back to the chalet, ill walk to where ever i want to go"

"ok madam"

I stopped jidam the chalet and started walking next to the water. The water was cold as it they hit my feeet. I looked at my watch and it was 3:00. Shit, time passed by fast. I sat in a somewhat shaded area and just started to think about everything until it got dark.

----------
Khalid
----------
I drove and spotted Nadia sitting on the sand. I parked the car, and watched her stare at the waves crashing.
I was so close to her, but she didnt even notice me. I heard her sniffle, and talk to her self. It got dark. When she finally got up, she turned around with visible trail tears on here face. She was shocked to see me sitting there behind her, just a few weeks away.

"Kh-khalidd" she burst into tears and jumped inbetween my arms. "Im sorry, I really am!!"

O couldnt say anything, ma gidart agoul shay, there was a lump in my throat. I rubbed her back slowly and every once in awhile i wiped away her tears.

After a while it got dark, the street lights had turned on.

"Nadia, its time to go back, I'll drive you back"

She held my hand, and held her close to my side. Fita7tlaha il bab and she got in. She started at me when I got in. I leaned my head on the steering wheel "Nadia, I love you, you get the 9a7?"

She nodded "I love you too Khalid, I love you"

---------
Nadia
---------
I told him i loved him. ka i let it all out! it felt good. A smile formed on both our faces, and I couldnt help but giggle.

Khalid came leaned over to the passenger seat, looked into my eyes, and kissed me. It was a short peck on the lips, that sent vibes all over my body. He pulled himself away, looking for approval. "Im sorry" he mummbled.
This time, I pulled him close to me, and leaned over to kiss him. I didnt even know how too i just went for it. I placedmy hand on the back of his neck and started playing with his hair.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

yessssssssssssss! im first! :D
okay, im going to go read now :****

-j327

Anonymous said...

thaaannkk dedicating it to me :***
and you added some piquant action too!XD
bess pleaase make it longer next time? :)

-j327

* L said...

Awww 7abeebty entay! you dont need to thank me! im just glad i helped out in any sort of way!!

THANKSSSSSSS for the dedication! it honestly put a smile on my face :D

And honestly loving the posts!
glad your back!

xxx

Anonymous said...

loved the post 7adhom cute
post sooooooooon

um flfola

Post a Comment