Continueing

IM NOT GONA STOP POSTING!;p ..
Bss.. Give me a few days. Im in a weird state of mind right now, so many things are happening. People are expecting things from me, waiting for replies, and bleh .. Im in the middle of no where with no one. Just me and myself. Ou I dont know if I should ask from help just yet, I wana sort things out alone.
Drama.Drama.Drama.Drama - I aint a fan of it.
Anyho, promise give me a couple of days :p

Ou mashkoreeen 3al zaff with the comments:p
I love ya'll .. WaayWaaaaaay!;*


6 comments:

El Suwaida said...

A6'ani im firsssssssssssst!.... Madry yomkin im not bas yallah inshsllah i am oo IL7IMDILLLAHHHH UR CONTINUINGGG IR A HTEAT WRITER SO KAMLY!!!! ps i misss urrr storyyy!! >> i read the story in 5 hours it9adgeen 0.o<< LOVE UUU,,, MISSS U,,, POST SOOON PLZZZ!!

Anonymous said...

That's great news! :) and i hope everything works out for you, not a fan of drama myself :p

-j327

Dee said...

take ur time solving things but remember we'll wait for you oo inshalla u figure things out
i really do like ur posts im a silent reader its my first time to comment anyways i wanna make sure on the 6alal thing .. is he alright ? and are u alright?

Anonymous said...

7beebty take your time a7na na6renich

um flfola

Anonymous said...

Hey love

Please post As soon as u have the free time to

salama...

Anonymous said...

plz plz plz plz preety plz dont stop posting and post asap...
there are probebly a lot of silent readers that dont comment so please keep posting;**
i love ur writing ur soo good..
keep up the good work
post asap plz;**

Post a Comment