I Call The Shots (Prt.26)

This is a short post, bes I guess I'll have to kick it off from here ..
Oh and its dedicated to the guy who read my post in 2 days :p ..
-----------
Nadia
----------
I woke up with the sounds of clicking. It still dark but it was obvious that the suns rays were starting to stretch out.
I looked up and there was Khalid typing on his Blackberry. I jumped from the position I was in.

"Shfeeech!" Khalid said a bit scared from the way I jumped up
"No no mafeny shay! I just lost, nimt 9a7?" He smirked at me and pinched my cheecks nodding.
"That sucks, iff .. zain laish ma nimt? Shnawy itsawy exactly itwa9il?"
He put his Blackberry on the table "Khift anam wagoum ou kel ely 9ar kan 7ilm" Khalid said staring on the floor.
-------
Khalid
--------
Shit, ana shglt? .. I looked into her eyes, she was a bit confused, bas she smiled.
"You wanted to stay up 3shan ma e9eer shay, so I just continued it 7agich"
"Huh?"
I laughed at her, "Go wash up, choufay kishitich!"

Scared, Nadia grabbed the blankey and covered her head with it the way yilbisoon 3abaya and ran upstairs.

-------
Nadia
-------
I jumped into the shower and took a long relaxing warm shower. I brushed my teeth, and put on a white tee with shorts.
When I came out of the shower, the sun was out, bs Khalid was still wide awake. He was out on the balcony.

"Khalid" I said as I opened the sliding door. "What are you doing out here..Ma nimt?"
"La mafeny noum!" He said with a smile, and hugged me.
We stood there for a while quiet, just looking at the birds flying and the waves rolling in and out. He seemed to be deep in thought, and I didnt want to disturb, but it was a terribly hot day. He had leaned on the table hugging me close to his body, as he rested his chin on my head.

"Ummm, Khalid" La sar7aan hal walad.
"KHALOOOOD!"

"Ha e yes, akeed"
Haha, I can mess with his brain

"So you do?" I asked
"Ummm, yes?"
"Bs why Khalid! Why?"
"Nadia, wala im sorry bes i have no idea what your talking about!"

I burst out into laughter, "Im kidding, ma gilt shay..bs knt bayaninik!"
He gave me the -_- face. ' Sorry!'

"Dont be, yala lets go eat yo3aaaaaaaaaaan o 9ara7a khist bil 7ar!"


2 comments:

* L said...

awww you posted!! finally!!!
dont worry that its short el mohim u posted o inshallah you wont make us wait too long for the next one!!
:)
xxx

Anonymous said...

hiiiiii i read your story elyooum o i love it wala admaaaaaant nadia o khalid 7adhom yeshawgoooooooooooooon post sooon

um flfola

Post a Comment