(Prt.27)

Short post adry!:p .. Bs 3ad im trying to post everyday!:p
Bs my homies, aby your help eb shaqla answer this
"If you saw your abusive ex-boyfriend in a mall, what would you do?"
Your ex is: *Crazy. *He wouldnt let you go, you had change everything so he wouldnt get a hold of you. *He threatens you all the time. *He knows where you live and he doesnt mind coming over and ringing the bell asking for you?

--------
Khalid
--------
We moved into the kitchen as we prepared some breakfast.
"Mishtahya pankcakes with syrup!! Mmmm .. oh oh with blueberries, whipped cream .. allaah!"
"Allah, bs chenich ti7limeen?"
"Ana a7lim, pfsh, watch me make the best blueberry pancakes you'll ever life!"
"Yala, inchouf .. "
She hummed as she shifted from place to place to make pancakes. Nadias beggning to be my everything...Whats going to happen next
"Nadia"
"Hey" she turned around and smiled.
"Um nvm, it smells good"
"Told ya!" she giggled "Thooooga!"
She came close up to me, with a plate that had a pancake on it with whipped cream, and top of that, there were a few fresh berries on top of it.
I toook the plate from her and she waited as i dug the fork into it and ate slowly.

She waited a minute until she lost it o Ga6at il fo6a 3alai "YALA! TELL ME HOW WAS IT! SHENO BAN6IR UNTIL U DIGEST IT YA3NY!"
"Nadia men 9ijich? .. these pancakes are ... "
"Your joking! Ombay! I might have put in something wrong, aw too much of something!!"
Khathat il plate meny, and the fork that was in my hand, she took a bite of the pancake ..
"You ass, these are amazing, okay!"
"Adry" I answered goooofily ..
"3ayal laish itgol they were horrible!" she pouted and stomped across the kitchen "Mara7 takil anymore .. "
"Ana gilt they were horrible ! ANA! Nadoooooy! Ma khaliteeny akamil my sentance wala you flip out shasawy ya3ny!"
"You could have talked faster ya3ne .. "
"Inzain ana asef .. bs maykhalif t36eny il 9a7an, you3an"
Those were the greatest pancakes anyone could ever eat ..
"Ermmm, nope!"
"Afa " and I pretended to head out of the kitchen
"Laaaa la hak kisart kha6ry .. o stay with me"
"Inshala"
I felt like a kid in the park, eating ice cream and watching people pass by.
"Whats taking you so long"
"Um Im making pancakes for everyone..wasnt i suppsed too? Plus this is the last pancake"
I smiled at her generosity ..
"No you werent 7abeebty .. "

-------------
Nadia
-------------
I froze once again as that word escaped his lips .. I stared at the pancake for while, only to notice that Ive burned it.
I turned off the oven without saying a word. "7abeeebty" was such an easy word to say, spread around like candy during garge3an. What a silly word that many fall for, what a silly word that causes tremendous pain. A word i hate from the bottom of my heart, but its a word that I crave to hear. How can one word make your body tingle, and force a smile up your face no matter how upset, or mad you were. 7abeebty is a word that causes us to sin, and betray our familes right under gods eyes. That word, that god damn word, can kill a soul. Whats its true meaning, whats its true feeling? Why would he say it if he didnt mean it!?

---------------
Khalid
---------------
YA 7MAR KHALID ISHGLT INTA?
She was sent passed the planets, and out of the Milki Way in thought. And it wasnt in a good way.
Shagoool 3ashan a5aleeha tinsa?
"Um Nadia itha ib tig3ideeen itzayneen kel pancake mara7 itkhal9een lay bacher"
I had her attention when I called out her name.
She didnt smile, she didnt even look at me "I wont. Ra7 a7i6 il cream, syrup and fresh berries 3al 6wla .. il yabe e7i6la"
She put everything on a tray that must have weighed as twice as she did.
"Khalny as3dich"
"I got it" she shot back and she actually carried it.

Shd3wa kel hatha 3shan kilmat 7abeebty?

I followed her to the table in the living room as though it was an obstacle course m3a il rabi3 naymeen 3al arth

Misakt-ha min eeedha o I took her to the second floor, and she was in complete shock.
"Hidny!"
"Mane hadich lay tismi3een shno 3indy aogula!"
She stopped trying to break through looked deeep into my eyes and hissed "Your turning into another 6alal"
Those 5 words bitch slapped me. I let go of her arm, "Ma gelt kilmat 7abeebty ela lana kanat 6al3a men galb. Your so paranoid nadia! YOU WONT LET ANYONE IN! OBOOCH O RA7! 6ALAL'S GONE! GOULEEEELY GA9ART MA3ACH? I DONT THINK SO I BBM YOU ALL THE TIME 3ASHAN AT6AMAN 3ALAICH BES INTAY KELA 7GRATNE! HOW THE HELL TABENY I PROVE TO YOU I LOVE YOU? BECAUSE IVE TRIED DOING IT IN EVERY WAY POSSIBLE, MAYBE ITS TIME YOU BECOME HONEST WITH YOURSELF AND STOP BELIEVING YOUR OWN LIES! Getting hurt is part of life, and guess what Nadia, the world doesnt revolve around you, and you arnt the only one who lost a father, and caught your boyfriend with a hoe .. Get over it"

I was screaming on the top of my lungs. I turned around and headed down stairs.
They were all awake. They stared at me ... So I grabbed my phone and keys thenheaded out. I didnt bother going back to the chalet so I jumped into the car and drove. I drove for hours and I didnt even know where I was planning to head.
My phone was viberating furiously so I threw it in the back seat, cranckeed up the music, and sang along.


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg! 3ajeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeb!!! XD please write a longer post next time!
IM FIRST!! :D

Anonymous said...

Anony!
Thank you! Enshallaaah babe:*

WaayWaaay
Bs maly khilg adish my account through my mobile:p

Anonymous said...

thaank god yoou started writting again!:***
i was going to giving on checking the website for updates, oo im loving it please dont stop - and write a longer post and maybe get some kissing? :p ahahahahaha

Anonymous said...

Anony:p!
LOOOOOOOOOOOL! enchouf!:p
Bs plz leave a nickname 3ashan itha aby I dedicate shay a3arf 7ag meno:p

Again its waywaay under anonymous lana shbka through my celly:p

Anonymous said...

:p ahahaha, walla 9ij lazim some action! ;p

- j327 (my nickname :p)

Anonymous said...

Hey, this post 3ajeeeeb! Please post soon, ou please more action.;p La at6awleen 3alla il next post. I love your story!!
BG

Anonymous said...

abaaaaaaaaaaih ;0 china 7aram ya3ni mala da3i chithi ygolaha shfee mara wa7da 3a9ab bs i loved the post nabe pooooost plllz plz plz post

um flfola

* L said...

Great post!

About the ex thing the person in question should totally ignore him walk through that mall like he didn't exist also hopefully when she let go of him and had to change everything she let someone she could trust know what was happening so if the ex happened to reappear she'd have someone to go to.

More than half the time the threats are empty but if they aren't then make sure she keeps some evidence in case she decides to speak out.

And more than anything if shes able to talk to at least one of her parents about the situation it would make it so much easier because than the ex wont have a hold over her.

Sorry about the looooong comment but I had a friend who recently came out of a very abusive relationship that was full of threats and thankfully we were able to get her out of it and her mother was there for her.

At the end of the day family is family! They won't turn you around no matter how wrong you were...

Post a Comment